DOCUMENTS INTERNATIONAL, LLC (DI herein) engages to do it’s best effort to proceed to accomplish in due time and form the commission received, notwithstanding the customer accepts and releases and discharges DI in the following cases:
1. The contents, truthfulness and validity of a private or public document is exclusive responsibility of the client, the signer of the document or the issuing authority. Therefore, DI assumes no responsibility for the contents of any document sent, either physically, electronically, or via fax to DI to accomplish it’s commission.
2. The loss, misplacement or miscarry of the document in transit or at any point during the way, in the carrier´s offices, warehouses, depots or transports, will follow the air waybill terms and conditions. In the absence of a valid air waybill, the document´s owner will suffer the loss (“res perit domino”).
3. The stipulated time terms to accomplish the procedure are estimated and in workable days; they depend on government authorities and third parties different to DI.
4. The customer accepts and discharges DI of any claim related with consequential damages and/or moral damages related with the non execution or in due time or form of the executed document.
5. In the case that the document undergoes damages due to flood or fire, or results lost or destroyed in transit, or in any other case; DI will have as maximum liability to reimburse the amount paid to DI by the customer.
6. DI will not be responsible of the proceeding of the service requested, notwithstanding DI may have informed the customer that it could be done; because it is a third party fact, without DI’s responsibility or intervention, as the proceeding is linked to the authorities under discretional and variable criteria.
7. Upon completion of the process, DI will ship the completed documents to the address the client requested on the order form. The client has seven business days to make any claims upon reception of the documents by courier. After seven business days, DI assumes no responsibility for any further claims.
8. DI will do its best efforts to keep the document´s privacy and confidentiality only during the time that the document is in DI hands. DI is not responsible of the document´s privacy and confidentiality when in transit or in proceeding time before the authorities. 8. Due to their own kind, this agreement expressly excludes penal responsibility of any kind. It is a good – faith agreement. 9. The submission of a document to DI for a processing, represents the customer’s agreement with this disclaimer and best effort clause.