The California Secretary of State has announced that as of November 1st 2011, the Apostilles will have a change of look that include:
– Apostilles will have a standard header utilized by the Business Programs Division of the California Secretary of State.
– They will be black and white, and will bear a non-embossed California State Seal.
– Apostilles will still contain the California Secretary of State Apostille.
– Conform to the trilingual version of the model Apostille certificate published by the Hague Conference on Private Law in the form of a bordered box with the sides at least 9 centimeters long and allonge (a separate attachment) that is a 8.5 x 11 inches.
– It will have an additional language bellow the 10 standard items contained in a bordered box.
– Apostilles will be affixed to the signature page of the document with staples.
– A red, rubber stamp impression of the California State Seal will be overlapped on the Apostille and the document.
– A link to the California Secretary of State’s website is included on the Apostilles issued by the California Secretary of State since October 1st, 2006. This link on the Apostilles can be used by the receiving party to verify the issuance of the Apostille.
If you need to check if your California document is acceptable for an Apostille please visit our California Apostille Requirements page: www.apostilla.com/california-apostille
If you require to hire our services for obtaining your California Apostille, please click here to download the order form and send us your documents to:
Documents International, LLC
2002 Timberloch Place, Ste 200
The Woodlands, TX, 77380
Documents International LLC
300 Cadman Plaza West
One Pierrepont Plaza, 12th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
*Please ship to the corresponding address, depending on the type of service you require, for more information please click here: http://apostilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/order-form.pdf