Our Apostille Embassy Translation services have been trusted around the world since 2005

Apostille Letter of Authorization to Travel with a Minor

international apostille for adoptionsHave you ever had to travel with a minor to another country?, it is very likely that you had to prepare some paperwork in order to get the authorization from the US and foreign authorities to be able to travel with the child.

Whether the minor is your son or daughter, niece or nephew or a friend’s child, you will have to get permission to travel along with him or her.

Most countries require a “Travel Consent Letter” already signed by one or both of the parents or legal guardians in front of a notary public. This letter, most likely will have to be drafted in both English and the language of the destination country. And sometimes, they’ll ask you to have it apostilled or legalized depending on the country where you’ll be traveling.

Documents International, LLC has successfully helped thousands of people in getting their Travel Consent Letters apostilled or legalized. If you are in this situation, you can always contact us at letter@apostilla.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist you!

Have a wonderful trip!



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *