If you need to use your official documents abroad, you’ll likely need to have them apostilled. This process involves getting a special certificate that verifies the authenticity of your document. In North Carolina, the Secretary of State’s Office handles apostilles for all types of documents. But how do you go about getting one? Read on to learn everything you need to know about apostilles in North Carolina.
Obtaining an Apostille in North Carolina
To obtain an apostille in North Carolina, you will need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Determine if your document needs an apostille. Apostilles are typically used for documents that will be used in foreign countries. These may include birth certificates, marriage licenses, and educational transcripts. If you’re not sure whether your document requires an apostille, you can contact Apostilla.com for assistance.
- Step 2: Prepare your document for apostille. Make sure your document is an original, signed, and notarized copy. Apostilla.com can review your document to ensure that it is acceptable for an apostille.
- Step 3: Contact Apostilla.com to request an apostille. You can request an apostille from Apostilla.com by filling out their online form at https://apostilla.com/us-states/. They will review your document and provide instructions on how to proceed. You can expect to receive an email confirming your order and the address to send your documents to get them expedited.
- Step 4: Ship your document to Apostilla.com. We will provide you with a shipping form and the address for sending them your document. You can request this information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to follow the shipping instructions carefully to ensure your document is processed quickly and accurately.
- Step 5: Receive your apostilled document. Once Apostilla.com receives your document, they will begin processing your apostille. They offer 24 hour to 10 days express turnaround time depending on the state or economy services for people who are not in a rush but also need an apostille processed on their documents.
Types of Documents That May Need an Apostille in North Carolina
There are several types of documents that may require an apostille in North Carolina. These may include:
- Birth certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Adoption papers
- Educational diplomas and transcripts
- Power of attorney documents
- Corporate documents
If you’re not sure whether your document requires an apostille, you can contact Apostilla.com for assistance.
Why Use Apostilla.com
Apostilla.com has years of experience in providing apostille services. They have offices in Washington, DC, New York, Texas, California, Florida, and Mexico City. This means that documents issued in any state are accepted by them. With their help, you can save time and effort in obtaining an apostille in North Carolina. Their team of experts can guide you through the process and ensure that your document is processed quickly and accurately.
Obtaining an apostille in North Carolina can be a confusing and time-consuming process. With the help of Apostilla.com, however, it doesn’t have to be. By following the steps outlined above and working with their team of experts, you can obtain an apostille quickly and easily. Contact Apostilla.com today to get started.