Moving to UAE for work? you may need to legalize your University Diploma

If you’ve recently been offered a job in the United Arab Emirates and you obtained your University Diploma in the United States, you may have to legalize your diploma through the UAE Embassy in Washington, DC in order to obtain your work visa over there.

The first step is to send us your diploma -original or photocopy depending on what you’re being required- along with the order form to our New York address:

  • Documents International, LLC
    2002 Timberloch Place, Ste 200
    The Woodlands, TX 77380 USA
    Tel. 210-305-4980
    + Economy Apostille Services Only +


    Documents International LLC
    417 Myrtle Avenue, Ste. 129
    Brooklyn, NY 11205
    Ph: 212-810-2124
    + Standard and Economy Apostille Services +

    * Please ship to the corresponding address, depending on the type of service you need, you can find more information here:

We will process every step involved in the Embassy Legalization process starting from the notarization up to the UAE Embassy level. The process takes around 2 weeks to be completed depending on the state your diploma was notarized in. -If your diploma is not notarized, we will notarize it for you.

* Please note that the UAE Embassy requires us to submit an accreditation letter ussued from your University to prove it’s a physical accredited University in the United States. The Embassy does not accept any type of online or life experience University Degree.

Should you have any questions please contact us at or give us a call to +1-917-810-2124

  • Lyman Chandler

    Does UAE accepts apostilles or does it has to be and embassy legalization.

Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Google Plus
Share On Linkedin
Share On Pinterest