Our Apostille Embassy Translation services have been trusted around the world since 2005

Vietnam Embassy Legalization services

Vietnam is not a member country of the Hague Convention, it doesn’t accept apostilles for the international legalization of documents. If you’re moving to Vietnam and you need to legalize your documents to obtain your visa, your documents need to go through the embassy legalization process. As Americans flock to do business in Vietnam, there are hundreds of people in need of this services, Documents International, LLC offers Vietnam Embassy legalization services for all types of documents from the US from University diplomas to birth certificates. Contact service@apostilla.com to find out more.



3 Responses

  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am a Danish Citizen living in Vietnam. I have a MBA from San Francisco State University and I need to get a work permit here in Vietnam. I need your assistance in legalizing the diploma.\

    Please advice the procedure and cost

    Mikael Knudsen

  2. I am Cyprus citizen and need to legalize my passport and some other documents of my company to submit in Vietnam. Can you please guide me about the process and let me know your services as well. Thanks