– $25 USD extra for documents that need to be notarized.
– $125 USD extra for Vital Records issued New York State that require County Clerk Certification. Vital Records issued in California that are certified by a Doctor (M.D.) and
require County Clerk Certification. Vital Records issued in Puerto Rico and Nevada. (*Puerto Rico doesn’t qualify for Economy Apostille Services).
– $125 USD extra for documents notarized in Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, New York State, Ohio and Tennessee that require a County Clerk Certification.
– $600 USD extra for each Corporate Embassy Legalization to be used in the United Arab Emirates.
– Extra fees may apply to State issued Corporate Documents, Certificates of Naturalization and Reports of Birth Abroad.
– Extra fees and requirements may apply to some Embassy Legalization Services, we will keep you informed during the process.
– Documents such as state issued Corporate Documents, Certificates of Naturalization, Reports of Birth Abroad and Federal Court Documents that involve more complicated and lengthy processes may have extra fees.