In accordance with the Apostille Section of the Hague Convention, for U.S. issued documents to be valid in Hong Kong , they must bear an Apostille with the seal or stamp of The US state where the document was issued. Documents bearing an Apostille do not require any further legalization.
The following documents are considered official documents in accordance with the Apostille Section of the Hague Convention and are acceptable for an Apostille:
* Documents issued by organizations or officials associated; with courts or state tribunals, including documents issued by a public prosecutor, court secretary, or bailiff.(Such as Police Records or Background Checks)
* Documents issued by administrative (executive) authorities.(Such as High School Diplomas, University Diplomas or Degrees, Transcripts, etc.)
* Documents certified by a public notary.
* Official validating endorsements, placed on documents signed by individuals acting in a personal capacity, such as official certificates of the registration of a document or of its existence on the date indicated, as well as official and notarial verifications of signatures.
Check out the state guide to make sure your documents are acceptable for an apostille, depending on which US state they were issued.
TO GET YOUR APOSTILLE SERVICES STARTED BY DOCUMENTS INTERNATIONAL, LLC, JUST FOLLOW THIS THREE SIMPLE STEPS.
1. DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM:
CLICK HERE NOW TO DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT ORDER FORM.
2. SHIP US YOUR DOCUMENTS AND ORDER FORM TO:
3. RECEIVE YOUR LEGALIZED DOCUMENTS BACK VIA COURIER.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHECK OUT OUR RATES.