Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Select Page


Apostille for US College degrees

If you have a US issued College degree, and need to use it in a country who is a signing member of the Apostille Section of the Hague Convention you will need to get an Apostille, for the degree to be valid in that country. You need to obtain from the registrar of the University an official true copy of the credentials bearing the seal of the University. The registrar should then submit an affidavit attesting to the validity of the document before a notary public. Usually the business office of colleges and universities have a notary public. Documents International, LLC will take care of your document legalization services in an efficient and timely manner. To get started, fill out this submission form and receive an email from one of our customer service associates, click here now to fill out the submission form… For further assistance email us at If you only need an apostille of a photocopy of your College degree, check out our rush apostille service.